Terms of Service
For the purpose of this agreement, Bareconnect is a product developed and owned by Bareconnect LTD. By signing up with Bareconnect you agree to the following terms of service. These terms may be updated from time to time, so we advise you to check back to ensure that changes do not impact you.
- To activate your service you will need to supply your full name, business name,physical address and any other required fields.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Bareconnect does not have access to your password. All passwords are encrypted.
- You are responsible for all the content (text, images) you upload.
- You will not upload any illegal material.
- You will not attempt to upload any malicious code (viruses, worms). An attempt to do so will have your website or online store removed from the platform without notice.
- We reserve the right to deactivate or delete your account for any reason at any time.
- We take no responsibility of the success or not of you using Bareconnect. You use the service at your own risk. The service is offered as is.
- Bareconnect does not save any credit card details, these are stored at 3rd party partners.
- Bareconnect implements external payment gateways. We cannot take responsibilty of any errors which may occur whilst using these 3rd party services.
- Bareconnect will under no circumstances be liable for any loss or damage you may have using the Bareconnect service.
- SUPPORT queries will be managed through the provided support channels.
- Bareconnect belongs to Bareconnect LTD, content you upload belongs to you, if you wish to remove content from our servers you need to delete your account.
- All Bareconnect templates are available to all Bareconnect websites.
- Bareconnect makes use of subscription for all paid plans. You will need to subscribe called to keep your website online. Defaulting a payment will result in your site going offline.
- Under no circumstances will Bareconnect refund paid subscriptions.
- Client may cancel at any time, by sending a cancellation notice to email@example.com.
- We may change these terms from time to time, it is your responsibility to keep up with these changes.